Pillari Bros. Construction Corp. is seeking an aggressive individual to join our construction engineering team for earthwork, sewer/water utilities, road infrastructure & heavy construction projects.
- Assist Estimator with preparing material and earthwork quantity take-offs
- Assist Estimator with soliciting quotes for materials and subcontracted work.
- Assist Project Manager with preparation of shop drawing submittals for approval by owner.
- Assist Project Manager with documentation of daily project labor and equipment
- Assist Project Manager in production analysis, quantities constructed, project conditions/issues, & change order preparation.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Engineering Technology and or Construction Management
- Must be computer literate and have a knowledge of Auto Cad, Excel, and Blue Beam
- Excellent organizational skills and propensity for accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates please complete the Office Application and send resumes to: [email protected]